Wednesday, March 27th, 2013
The goal of CrossFit Kids is to instill in children a love of exercise while building a foundation for their future athletic enterprises by teaching safe and effective CrossFit techniques. This class is for children ages 5-12 and is taught by Megan Gaddini our certified CrossFit Kids instructors. For more information please email Megan our CrossFit Kids coach and program director:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in trying out a class for free? Please go to our free trial tab located on the home and schedule page and choose free trial. Once there click on Kids Class and please fill out information and waiver. Parents will need to sign up their kids ahead of time as there is limited space. All parents or legal guardians must sign a waiver for their child before they can participate in a class.
Kids class pricing Sessions:
10 class punch card is $120/drop-in is $15
Kids Contract Membership:
1 month contract: $48 /month
6 month contract : $40/ month
We can’t wait to share the awesomeness of CrossFit with this next generation!
CrossFit Kids Expectations for Kids:
- Come ready to learn.
- Come ready to listen.
- Come ready to have fun!
CrossFit Kids Expectations for Parents:
- Please come inside the gym to drop your child off before class and pick your child up from class.
- Bring your children to the designated kids area. The head coach will meet them there and take them onto the gym floor for the day’s class.
- Unless pre-arranged with the coach, your child must be picked up by the person who dropped them off.
- Please make sure you sign your child in and out with the head coach so we know they’re going home with the appropriate person.
- Your child should be dressed appropriately to roll, run, jump, pull, swing, climb, crawl, throw, and be upside down.
- Make sure your child has a water bottle that is clearly labeled with their name.
- Parents are welcome to stay and watch the class, we hope you do!
- Alert the coach to any special needs your child may have (medications, illness, physical or mental limitations, injury, sports, etc.) to so that we can ensure their individual safety, learning, and growth.